HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
INDIGO CAVTAT APARTMENTS got a national designation of security protocols “Stay Safe” which allows visitors to easily identify destinations, accommodation providers, transport, tourist attractions and other facilities that have adopted global standards for health and hygiene.
The prominent Safe stay in Croatia label informs visitors that a tourist facility is operating according to the current recommendations of the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
By introducing this label, Croatia is putting visitor safety first.
Cleanliness and hygiene have always been a central concern for our establishment. The health crisis we have gone through has made it necessary to reinforce the rules of hygiene as well as the introduction of new precautions.
Thanks to these reassuring protocols, we want to allow you to continue to enjoy the conviviality of our apartments and the relaxation necessary for your stay.
Reinforced cleaning and disinfection of apartments:
- All of our procedures have been strengthened and expanded.
- The apartments are completely disinfected at the departure of each guest.
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily throughout our premises with antiseptic wipes, disinfectants or bleach solutions: door handles, worktops, desks, bedside tables, stair railings, flush buttons, toilet seats, switches, remote controls
- The cleaning staff is systematically equipped with masks and gloves.
- Used gloves are discarded and replaced between each apartment.